Monday, April 28, 2014

Diary 246: A Blessed Be Candy Cute Week

blessed be





















"harness the power of today. seize the blessings of today! make something happen, enhance your life, make someone laugh, help a friend, love, love, love!"
- steve maraboli

last week was a blessed be week, full of flowers & cats. i found the house where i belong in my opinion! i too created a real cut & paste collage, have not done that in so long now:) it always is such a good little time going through all my ripped out inspirations & i have to have theee table at franklins to do this. 

top to bottom:

1&2 my blessed be collage i made at franklins. 3 notting hill flowers! someone's stunning garden. such joy it gave me that afternoon. 4-9 beauty in dulwich at the moment, captured during my morning walks. 10 whole foods. can't get over this cake! 11-13 see that house with the violette flowers? omg! that is how i wanna live. i saw the lady owning it in her morning gown making coffee. she'll probably sit outside enjoying it:) it's st.johns beauty. 14 as you know, i went to the swedish church yesterday. this is another part of it. 15&16 ripped out inspirations from vogue us as snapped by me to remember make up, hair & coloring of styling. 17-21 me as: blessed be alice, this is my dress i wear when creating so looking kind of mad;), meet the blooming cat lady & gredelin gräddnos22 this is how my week ended:) perfection at franklins.

tomorrow i am to shoot my second self portrait series, i am a dream. i am playing here. the main project is my 12 characters, the first one being the angel. here is a second taste (the first one can be viewed here) from my first session, no post production yet, just raw images. hope you like it.

xxx
alice solantania saga

(quote from good reads, by steve maraboli, unapologetically you: reflections on life and the human experience"

No comments: