Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Alice Saga's Wonderland

 "every person's
life is a
fairytale
written by
god's fingers."

- hans christian andersen
i am a fairytale:)!

&

this week is a fairy witch one

mood: mischevious
obsession: gredelin witches
me as the candy cake witch with my dear violette

color: candy cake pink
film: sofia's marie antoinette
radio: mix megapol's morrongang
book: games of thrones
song: den andra sidan by kent
group/ musician: kent
alice wears marc jacobs in this cute illustration by jenny tallberg as styled by me:)

dress from the loved one

designer: vivetta
me in my fave dress, by vivetta:)

photographer: ralph ward
photo by ralph ward

instagram: laura kitty
place: dulwich woods

drink: white wine! preferably franklins chardonnay

today's quote:

 be candy cute brilliant - violette amorina portman

today's inspirations

found all this beauty in my iphone from ca 2012!

candy cake fairy tale brilliance

xxx
alice solantania saga

(quote of hans christian anderson from good reads, photo by ralph ward from his blogImages in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap! )


No comments: