Wednesday, May 07, 2014

She's a cat lady. She's absolutely out of her mind, certifiable, kookalook crazy!

moi;0)!?

today i dressed for comfort

because today i need be

absolute vintage butterfly print dress
marc by marc jacobs bow barrette
grandma's gold heart
office ballerinas

remember this lovely creatures:
you are life

&

i am a kookalook;0)!
-laura linney

this ought to be one of my "i am a dream" characters:)

something else. a now!
 i am obsessed by kent's new album, tigerdrottningen. their lyrics touches my heart always. the only thing though is that they make me feel a tiny bit down. or maybe not down, maybe more like I AM ALL FEELINGS.  feelings that can be too much. and i can not stop listen. i can not stop to listen... i adore love adore love the lives imaginations, diary of joakim berg. so what shall a girl do? i will continue to listen listen listen.

"men tid är pengar jag svär
var tar all tid vägen
en gång var vi miljonärer
när vi hade all tid i världen

det fans en värld av is i hjärtat mitt
du startade en lavin när du gav mig ditt
det känns som om vi möttes i ett helt annat liv
och jag vet att vi ses på den andra sidan"



love
alice solantania saga

(quote from kent's website, Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap! )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice outfit! I really love it!

Lilly.
http://hellolillyblog.blogspot.com/