Monday, September 22, 2014

In Search Of Beauty

i've just come back home to east dulwich after a wonderful day exploring fulham palace and bishops park:) fulham palace has a wonderful wonderful garden called "the walled garden", go visit if you can. afterwards go get a coffee and enjoy the garden of the palace!

at the moment i am in search of beauty. i live breath devour only for that. constantly exploring is a mission. someone important to me told me years ago to do this as often as possible, to devour what god gave us. "god's gift" as i see signs saying all over london actually:)

photos ( clockwise from top left): 1on my way home i usually pass by this cat:) she does not like me very much, but who cares right:))?. 2 sometimes on my morning walk i visit wells park in forest hill, this was saturday morning. right now the colours are amazing. 3 from today! see the beauty of the walled garden of fulham palace?. 4 franklins always buys the most glorious flowers to make their tables look pretty with tiny flower arrangements. my second home as i am sure you know.

i hope you are having an adorable start of the week!
xxx
alice

No comments: