Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Princess Tuvstarr Magic, Santa Claus, A Pony & Some Faerie Tales of Violette:)

hey beautiful creatures:)

i am devouring my house at this hour for once! today has been brilliant. created a long walk together with games of thrones this morning and too decided where to create todays tuvstarr. came home and transformed into my princess, then took the bus to go back to the woods:) i met such a cute guy there today. i should probably always spend some time there around noon;0)! walked back home to visit franklins where i created a collage which i called wanna be my valentine? wonder why on earth that title came to mind haha. did too my drawing on my collage 12 days before christmas. came home and dressed cosy and remembered some food thingies that i needed for dinner so had to go back to our main street here in dulwich and could not resist my fave antique store. found out they have lost there lease:(((((( so come february it will be gone. they are to retire and i hope that is what they want anyways. i will miss my shop. it's where sweetness was found. 

so in images:
Santa Claus Dulwich Woods Franklins and a Pony

Beyond Retro cardigan and a Vintage Victorian cotton dress

images 

top image, clockwise from top left: santa in one of our flower shop windows. adorable. my set up to do create part 3 of my tuvstarr tale, i got so muddy. at franklins about to draw some tiny cuteness thingies. that pony:) at north cross road antiques. bottom image: me at franklins. still wearing my tuvstarr gown so had to have a cardie to look decent.

"above all, do not lose your desire to walk. everyday, i walk myself into a state of well-being & walk away from every illness. i have walked myself into my best thoughts, and i know of no thought so burdensome that one cannot walk away from it. but by sitting still, and the more one sits still, the closer one comes to feeling ill. thus if one just keeps on  walking, everything will be all right."


my morning walks....to come to conclusions about all aspects of my life or to disappear into other worlds and forget reality for a couple of hours. come to think of it, i do both every single morning. to just keep on walking and all good things comes and the bad goes away.

love
alice solantania saga

1 comment:

alice saga said...

thank you Olivia:) xx