Thursday, August 20, 2015

ANGELS & CANDY CUTE BRILLIANCE:)

hey:)

how are you? hope you are having a lovely week! 

i have started a new schedule this week, let's hope it works! when one is starting something new and it is only you, all can seem overwhelming with all that needs to get done. i mean where does one start? what is the most important thing to focus on right now? hallelujah! anyways, i now have a schedule to follow and it sort of makes me feel safe and sane. my penny reminded me about school and how to emulate a schedule like that and that is precisely what i have done. as a freelancer with an artist brain i have been desperately in need of this. on days where i am shooting a fine art project or am going location scouting the day will just be about that. but for all other days that are gifted to me, i have my precious schedule. i hope it works:)))

i tend to doodle:) practice practice practice with exploring = YES! i am obsessed with the beauty of angels in my hair & them surrounding us at all times, they tend to be part of my works. 
a book i adore is called just that "angels in my hair" and it's by the wonder lorna byrne. it's a book full of hope and magic but too a heartbreaking story, her life!
for some art projects i use polaroids that were mistakes. it's ok if it does not turn out perfect or what i had in mind, it's the moment that is important.

my work station for some mixed media art works
violette likes to join in;0)!!!

today
i spent my afternoon in the cemetery of nunhead

visited alice:)) remember her?

i am searching for a good tagline for my new website. so while out walking this afternoon, i had a millions of ideas that i emailed to myself.  all of a sudden this quote came to me (not sure how this has to do with my tagline but whatever), that i have lived by for quite some time, it's by anaïs nin:

"I disregard the proportions, the measures, the tempo of the ordinary world. I refuse to live in the ordinary world as ordinary women. To enter ordinary relationships. I want ecstasy. I am a neurotic — in the sense that I live in my world. I will not adjust myself to the world. I am adjusted to myself."

stay candy cute brilliant

never forget
that
 we all have
our very own guardian angel with us 
at all times
xxx
alice solantania saga

No comments: