Thursday, September 03, 2015

A Faerie Editing Thursday

hey:) 
how are you? hope you are having a lovely thursday! i had a brilliant morning listening to the last part of games of thrones, a feast for crows (book 4). i need the next book now. i need ARIA!!! anyways, started a new book called daily rituals: how artists work which seems to be interesting.
 now i am to edit my latest flower faerie shoot:) these 2 are outtakes but am playing with them while learning photoshop. there is this great place called lynda that has millions of courses in photography, photoshop, wordpress and everything else on this planet to learn. so on that site is where i am at almost every day between 11-12!

put some color to this one

this shoot i had envisioned to having me lying down being surrounded by all this beauty (not showing any trees), but i could not for my life get my tripod to tilt my camera down. so had to do it this way. i was so incredibly upset but went along with it and created this anyways. we'll see what i will do about the whole shoot. i might use the images i took myself tilting the camera and then photoshop myself in a different layer. just need to learn how to do that first:)

working on my faerie tales of violette at the moment:)

 "I disregard the proportions, the measures, the tempo of the ordinary world. I refuse to live in the ordinary world as ordinary women. To enter ordinary relationships. I want ecstasy. I am a neurotic — in the sense that I live in my world. I will not adjust myself to the world. I am adjusted to myself."

- anaïs nin

xxx
alice solantania violette saga

1 comment:

maibam ronaldo singh said...


This article is superb very creative superior work I enjoyed it.
DevOps Training