Sunday, October 25, 2015

A Fall Sunday & Some Faerie Tales of Violette

happy sunday!

how is your weekend? mine has been quite wonderful. went to art class friday followed by my ballet class. while home i created a text to go with a photo i have given to the swedish journal/ magazine and its next issue:) i think the text was an honest "diary" from that very day i created that character. me & kew gardens a warm may day. yesterday was sort of a bad weather day so decided to do some at home art works together with going through some art books i have borrowed from the library. one amazing book about the works of degas. art & ballet = my life at the moment. i too solved a "problem"...a how on earth do i do that....my faerie tale website is what has been frustrating but by mistake i figured it out haha!!! wonderful:) so today i have added so much to my website. i feel like i cracked the code of squarespace. 

if you want your life
to be a magnificent story
then begin by realising
that you are the author
and everyday
you have the opportunity
to write a new page


my morning walk was magical:)

the fall as displayed in dulwich
dulwich

i finally got an appointment in the apple store to figure out where all my storage had gone and now i have space to create again on my computer:) so went through some location scouting photos i captured late september/ early october.

dulwich park and its wild flower garden
wild flower garden

peckham rye park and its sexby garden
peckham rye park

the beauty of richmond park
richmond

and its deer:)))
deer


making progress with my 
faerie tales of violette website:)
alice solantania saga

xxx
alice

No comments: