Wednesday, April 06, 2016

`My Faerie Tales of Violette World:)

hey:)))

the above magic is a behind the scenes photo as captured by me (with art craft by sis violette), as styled by my other sister linda marina portman. the wonder is wearing an emilio de la morena dress, atsuko kudo latex collar & mawi earrings.

creating constantly with sweetness beside me:)))

here is a version from my series of 
the flower faeries
from this past summer

this image is to be the back cover of our second issue by
the faerie tales of violette
i am a f. w.

exploring various techniques:)
the photo above, that i have done an image transfer of, was from a fashion editorial i created a few years back for crash magazine (a french publication). i called the story, pagan poetry. heard of that before:)?

this love is part of my midsummer night's dream editorial that i created for an online boutique a while back. i have created a mixed media art piece with this digital image, 
she is now a devil wonder:)))

my garden editorials will be part of issue 2

as is this mermaid story 

 photographed by martina olsson
 &
 styled by my sister linda
this love wears a norma kamali bathing suit & malene birger sunnies.

news in regards to our 2nd issue
i am a f. w. 

so excited:)))

 these 3 artists below are confirmed as yes to be interviewed by me for this issue.

such magic perfection


  

i already have the magic answers from mademoiselle perfection dilka bear:))

here are the covers
front & back
of
this issue
i am a f. w.

since our mantra for 2016 is
magic love
i'll leave you with this:)

i found a lovely book in the charity shop here in dulwich, great poems by miles kelly and this bible passage is in its love section:)

i wish you a day full of wonder
alice solantania saga

No comments: