Tuesday, April 25, 2017

WHIPPED CREAM MAGIC & MOMENTS OF JOY

whipped cream ballet magic as created by alexei ratmansky & as danced by the american ballet theatre
=
wonderous inspiration
costumes/ props as created by the adorably talented artist mark ryden:)))
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
my faerie editor of the faerie tales of violette, lisa lily rose (see a spread of hers in our 2nd issue of our magazine here), went to devour this ballet and told me about it the other day. let's say i NEED see/ experience this magicπŸ’ please dear god in the heavens, come visit london!
alexei ratmansky

πŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’πŸ˜Š
mark ryden

lately there has been such wonders moments of joy:)
 me and my friend matthew has had the gifts of many moments now filled with joy. here's a glimpse from our sunday. i had to take a selfie:) i need to remember my joy moments with gratitude capturing it all for eternity and our universe to remember. do i make any sort of sense???πŸ˜†
friendship and joy
 i too filmed some. there was some prettiness horses coming to visit us:)  we too have visited a dear peacock some geese and such creatures:) think i will create a tiny movie about a special april 2017!

well epping:)
a yesterday morning joy
epping

epping forest on my way to loughton
epping forest

matt came over with some blue tac so now = decorating my walls:))) 
artist home

artist home

i was also gifted with an alice in wonderland drawing matt created a while back. now it has a home:) or shall i say a place wonderfully appreciated! πŸ’œ
artist home

as i mentioned in my former blog post, i took my god family to the beauty of columbia road's sunday flower market! where i practiced manual focus with my dslr. here is one moment i captured.
flowers columbia road

learning/ practicing photoshop. here's a lilacs image mixed with a roses image.
matt likes the combination of these 3 togheter
or
as he said when i showed them to him, asking to pick a fave:
"they work as a triptych" 
ohlalala
what you think?
alice saga

flower magic

solantania

another moment from my tuvstarr series
tuvstarr

a moment from my
gredelin grΓ€ddnos
project
fine art photography
this image is from 2015 (i think) but the idea was in my head already in 2013, see a tiny post here:)

i am so grateful for recent happenings in my life
thanks dear god in the heavens
thanks especially for my daily moments of joy
mornings starting over mornings sun in my face

why i wake early
hello, sun in my face.
hello, you who made the morning
and spread it over the fields
and into the face of the tulips
and the nodding morning glories,
and into the windows of, even, the 
miserable and the crotchety-

best preacher that ever was,
dear start, that just happens
to be where you are in the universe
to keep us from ever-darkness,
to ease us with warm touching,
to hold us in the great hands of light-
good morning, good morning, good morning.

watch now how i start 
in happiness, in kindness.

- hello sun in my face
the magic poetry
of 

faith hope love
alice solantania saga

No comments: