Monday, November 20, 2017

to form the best possible setting for this strikingly poetic charming girl...a she overflowing with lifeπŸ’œ

i am all in loving tolstoy's war & peace
devouring
πŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ’•πŸ’œ
right now it's andrew and a lovely adorable natasha,
 forming a union, one filled with love.

my title quote is from this wonderful book 

to form the best possible setting for this strikingly poetic charming girl
=
a yes a daily do for me

a she overflowing with lifeπŸ’œ 
=
πŸ‘°


as the above is happening

...

oh gosh!
 i am so tired and my mind is all over the place. that is why this blog is sort of every other week now instead of weekly. all i do know is that progress in my creative life and my little home is happening and i have yet to merge the two.
 right now i have fallen in love with my 2 art classes
 my home the music i am listening to the flowers the candles.
 fall! mornings with war & peace tolstoy after having devoured anna kareninaπŸ’– 
the forest here in epping is magnificent😊

...

here goes as usual thoughπŸ˜‚

my life is to be a magic castle filled with angels, adorable creatures creating art creating ballets poetry capturing beauty at all times while being precisely in the moment together with the faeries of nature. yesπŸ‘°

a beautiful magic life, the one that is desirable to me and only me.
you have one too to grasp and get hold of, well maybe you already do
πŸ’œπŸ’•πŸ’œ

some intro

πŸ˜‡πŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ‘Ό

hi:)))

selfie happinessπŸ’œ

at home
my
work table

in art class

the dreams of violette pavlova
 for a while i had weekly sessions in a studio creating 
a
series

called
"i am a dream"
heavily inspired by ballet & the beauty of magic dreams

oh dear
to endure
the magic of purity & truth


we have weekly assignments in my photography class and we are to print out our work to show eachother in each class, sooo i came up with this brilliant idea of preparing a little fine art photography "book" as a starting journey towards a magic project i am to create in 2018. 

the little thing is now up on apple itunes and its ibooks:)
and the actual print version is here😊 

here are some screengrabs from my little booklet/ zine






friday's art class
πŸ’œπŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ’•πŸ˜Š

 i always bring things:)))

at home 
messy messy messy

my lovely music creation:)))
to devour! yesπŸ’œ

i am creating for a class i am taking or so i tell myself... i think i am just capturing beauty as i always do;0)πŸ’œπŸ’πŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ‘°
the colours of the above bouquet = joy

the gate to violette's narnia


the above self-portrait is just one version out...!!!



at my tuesday art class:)))

a heavenly field in essex

a couple of fall outfits:)
all by zara 
except, 
the lace blouse which is vintage & the pink jumper which is h&m


vintage blouse
zara dress

faith hope love
one day at a time
πŸ’œπŸ’žπŸ’œπŸ’žπŸ‘°

as a last note
...
this artist continually takes my breath away
such beauty
as
created by
yishu wang
πŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ’•πŸ’œ

happy end of november:)))
xxx
alice saga

No comments: