Wednesday, November 14, 2007

http://www.thegrain.se




is the team of Martina Olsson and Johan Miderberg (the one of www.miderberg.blogspot.com, a blogg of things that inspire him. in swedish though).

Martina is My Best Best Best Friend in Stockholm. The talent of her is endless. I'll show you some drafts of her talent.

I got a letter from johan the other day. I had had a very sad day and this came after. The letter from johan to alice. Before i give it to you. I have to say. it IS the most beautiful letters i have EVER gotten from anyone. It is Very Moving. And I Bow to you Johan. I Bow to you Martina. you have gotten the best man on Earth.

You are smart.
You have well/ amazing heart.
You are super talented.

I am so happy to be a part of your life.

You are so strong.

Your feeling. Your heart’s eye…

It is so beautiful.

It is Clear.

Deep down in your heart you see it All so Clear.

It is Very Unusual.

Very…. Unusual!
Unique…..!

It is something you need to see.

It is something you have all the reason to Love.

Yes!!!

I want for you to see the beauty in you!!!
It Is So Sad to see that you Forget that !!!

It is So sad that you forget that!!!

You should be your own best Voter.

You should be the one who handles you with Love…
Not the one who punihes you.

It is So Sad when you do that.

You have no reason to do that.

I think you have All the Reason to love you.
Please carry this in your heart. In yourself. I want you to see and understand. Not just today. But All Days. For Always.

Every second of your life.

From now…. To Eternity.

This is the point.

You asked: what good sides do I have???

I am saying: you Already Forgot?????

A well functioning heart.

Meaning:

Your feeling and view. Your Hears Eye.

It Is Beautiful.

It Is Clear.

Deep down you Always see it All so Clear.

Always soo Lovingly.

It is Very Unusual.

It is Unique….

THAT is what I want for you to see in Yourself.

THAT is a reason to love Yourself.

2 comments:

David Falk said...

Hello there.

I would like to know more about the picture ( siri )
I maybe would like to by. I think it´s fantastic =)

Here is my mail
Contact me please!

davidfalk@hotmail.com

Alice Saga said...

Please email my sister who styled it:

lindha.jacobsson@gmail.com

xx
alice