Tuesday, November 13, 2007

my soul is starving, my heart is dying, my tears are neverending.
Oh please dear god come and protect me, love me and please take care of me.
My inside is dying, dying because you have given me something just to take it away.

Instead please just hold me tight. Tight.

Gone where?gone from my sight, that is all. Her diminished size and total loss from my sight is in me, not her. And just at that moment, when someone at my side says, she is gone, there are others who are watching her coming over their horizon and other voices take up a glad shout- there she comes! That is what dying is. A horizon and just the limit of our sight.

By
bishop brent

My trust, soul and heart died today.

I vaguely remember this:

These three remains; love, trust and hope but the most important is love.

No comments: