Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Coco Avant Chanel by Anne Fontaine







Audrey Tautou IS Madame Coco Chanel.

I read American Vogue yesterday where there was an article about Audrey as Coco and its story. I just got Very intrigued, not only because I think Audrey will do the Perfect job of playing Coco Chanel but that the story is about the years Before Coco became world famous for her Chanel. It focuses on the earlier years and what shaped her into being the woman we all think we know she is/was.

I can't Wait to see this movie.

"Any woman who wants to invent a destiny for herself can identify with the early years of Coco Chanel, a young uneducated woman who dreams of entering the world while exacerbating her differences and ignoring everything of the extraordinary destiny awaiting her," Audrey Tautou said in a statement.

The film's costumes is being designed by Catherine Leterrier. Also acting in the production are Benoit Poelvoorde, Emmanuelle Devos, Marie Gillain and Alessandro Nivola.

Opens in France April 22nd.
xx
alice

4 comments:

Christina said...

I'm so excited about this film - I agree I think Audry will be great.

Love Christina x

http://www.asensesublime.blogspot.com/

Alice Saga said...

Me too!!

since I love Audrey ever since Amelie. Even though I think she has done like Zero greatness ever since.

But she is just So F-ing cute.

xx

calavera said...

this blog is fantastic!!!!!!!!!

Alice Saga said...

Thank you Dear!
xx