Friday, September 25, 2009

QASIMI S/S 2010 Collection













First of All this Event was Fab!!! It had me drink Champagne before noon which was sort of a long time ago I did! But nontheless did I Love It, it is fashion week after all.

Then I met an adorable Italian whom sat next to me front row to see the show. First ever Personal Shopper I've ever met.

Too a wonderful magazine was laying on my chair called FILE DVD with Stunning cover of Brigitte Bardot.

The show opened with Darling of the Moment, whose name is Eniko Mihalik!!!

So to the clothes, it's the reason I came right?? It was all I did Not Expect to say the least...!!! I was More than Pleasantly Surprised by the talent here; that to me came out of nowhere.

The adorned highly constructed dresses were to DIE for!!! I need, I want!!! NOW! It was mixed with wonderfully romantic billowy flowy white dresses and some adorable flower print day dresses. Topped off with adorned killer heels.

Cool and Edgy yet Romantic and Soft!

Look for yourself.

w/ love to Nell at Blow for inviting me, I had a wonderful morning.
Alice Saga

No comments: