Saturday, February 20, 2010

Diary 16








To Mr. Lee Alexander McQueen: I LOVE YOU!

Today:
Kinder Aggugini who went Napoleon All the Way(Maria Carla Boscono was in the front row for some reason..), Showroom Appointments, Lee Alexander McQueen Wonderwall inside the tents of Somerset House, Top Shop, meeting my assistant (who gave me the Cutest gingerbread man as a gift),I LOVE....Lady Gaga, London's Oldest Wine bar Gordons.., heels, Iris van Herpen and finally Lula, French Vogue, Interview mag.

Home now. Tomorrow I'm meeting one of my dearest friends Hanna who is just here for London fashion week so Brunch tomorrow with my darling:)

Next week I am off for New York, I can't tell you How Much I look Forward to visit my old home town. Meeting an agent and some of my best friends alive on this earth. Plus certain places like Pastis and Baltharzar won't hurt.

More about all talented people tomorrow afternoon.

xx
alice

No comments: