Saturday, October 30, 2010

Diary 52: Yesterday










I had a lovely day with my darling Jenny yesterday. We met up on Portobello Road....And ended up falling in love with oh so many things...!!!! I dearly recommend the Alice store, go asap if you're in London ( My blog post about this wonderful place can be read/ seen HERE). After a little bit of walking I fell in love with an Alice in Wonderland book as illustrated by Rene Cloke; from one of the stands selling books. The man selling it wanted £45.... (which to me sounding Way to much)!!! I have now found it on Amazon for £0.50:)....and it's Soon to be MiNE. The lovely man selling the Leica's, AHHHH!!!!! Can't wait to get my hands on a few of those.

This area of Notting Hill is just so beautiful and eclectic! I know some feel like it's old and overrated now but I disagree! I just J'adore this area in London.

Finally we ended up at The Elgin. We have so many things to Plan!!!

The Day's Outfit (top image): Zara dress. H&M cardigan and tights. Beyond Retro belt. Chanel glasses. French Sole ballerinas. And not shown...I wore a Top Shop coat and Su-Shi bag.

Much Love To You All!
alice

No comments: