Friday, January 27, 2012

Diary 129: A Month of London, Stockholm and Uddevalla; Such Inspirations & Loveliness


















Late December I went home to Sweden. First to Stockholm and then to my home town Uddevalla for Christmas:). In Stockholm I went around Djurgarden each morning (images 1&2, the view from coming back having walked around this tiny "island"), I too visited the lovely Skansen one of my days there:) (3&4)! The 2 images of me is at Hotel Karlaplan (5&6) where I stayed. Then off home it was, my home town is surrounded by the ocean (7&8). Stunning and full of my dears. Some January outfits of me (9&10). I met with the Lovely Jessie Lily Adams a few times, my fave time was when she took me to The Breakfast Club (11)by Spitafields. Such a lovely meeting. Royal Tunbridge Wells is a fave place of mine from now on, I went twice in January actually. The food I had at their Juliet's (13)was SO GOOD. See my posts about Tunbridge here and here. In London I too went to the V&A (the cafe, image 14) a few times haha. On my way it looks like this in image 13. This past Wednesday, the lovely shoot with Jessie Lily Adams (15&16)took place in my garden. Mrs Haaaaaaaavisham BEAUTY it is haha. Yes still adoringly obsessed by this lady and film (17&18)!

xxx
alice

No comments: