Monday, January 30, 2012

Prepp Day 1: Inspirations






So I have started to prepp for my next shoot for Crash. I am so excited even though I am super stressed. So many projects at the same time,  lovely though:)

These images are the main inspirations for my shoot and it's from Italian Vouge with a certain Steven Meisel being the photographer. It's been a love of mine for a long time.

The blond girl? Her name is Iselin and she is a Wonder. She was one of my first ever models while doing test shoots. I remember that the love of my life had broken up with me and I could barely function...!!! Thank god for a lovely and an adorable photographer who's name is Milla Slertman (she created beauty for the Fall issue of Crash). If you are interested in seeing some images go HERE.

Now I hope for the best best best shoot to happen ever. Please give me the most beautiful clothes, you up there.
xx alice
(images from TFS)

No comments: