Monday, May 28, 2012

Diary 162: An Odalisque Week Part 1










It's been all about Odalisque where I am the Fashion Director. Last Monday I shot lovely Kathleen wearing mostly clothing by To Be Adored for an Odalisque feature on her. Tuesday i worked with wonder Marie-Fleur Charelsworth where I styled the girl Tenenbaums style:). Such a stunning day that was. Thursday it was off for Stockholm to meet team Odalisque and to enjoy Sweden. Summer is here:).

Top to bottom: 1&2 My iphone photos of Kathleen. The polaroids of this story is what is to be published. 3-6 My Royal Tenenbaums day. 7 me by my work table wearing a Rebecca Taylor dress and off for a date:). 8 London's Piccadilly Circus. 9 Now I have come to Stockholm. The flowers are from the department store NK. 10 I met my cute friend Hanna of Hanna Liska PR for lots of wine. 11 Friday morning and my love Djurgarden. 12 &13 Meeting with team Odalisque.

Have an Adorable Day Lovely People.
x
alice

No comments: