Monday, May 28, 2012

Diary 163: An Odalisque Week Part 2













  STOCKHOLM:)!!! I had the best best best time. Sandra, Michaela, Marie, Anna, Klokie, Tony, Meghan....Merci.

Top to bottom: 1 Food shopping at Ostermalmshallen. 2 In the middle of the city which is full of flowers right now. 3 Sweden means Candy. 4-10 Odalisque's boat ride through all of Djurgarden to Fjaderholmarna. Round and around. I am obsessed by Djurgarden! Every morning while I am in Stockholm here is where you'd find me. Such Beauty. 11-13 After all day on the boat with food and tons of wine we headed to Tony's apartment for me to borrow a lovely butterfly fruit dress (from our lovely assistant Anna) before heading out. Did not want to part with the dress afterwards haha.  Yes it's me on the floor...who took this picture??? Typical me....don't like standing for too long:) 14-17 Last day and last morning full of Djurgarden beauty.

And I Am In Love Again with KENT.

"Jag är beredd, låt dom komma nu
Jag är här, låt dom komma nu
Jag är grym som en grekisk gud bara grymt mycket fulare
Låt dom komma nu, det handlar bara om tur tillslut
Låt dom komma nu

Får man någonsin dom roller man vill ha
Vi ställer upp på led i någon annans uniform
Det är så svårt att säga nej att stå emot"
-Kent from their new album Jag Ar Inte Radd For Morkret and the song Jag Ar Beredd.

Malcolm.

X
alice

2 comments:

Diet To Go Coupons said...

The food certainly looks divine. Not to mention delicious.

Alice Saga said...

it certainly was:).