Wednesday, August 22, 2012

My Favorite Images of My Story The Nymphette Starring Jessie Dunne in Clothing From the Boutique of Audrey Grace

Photographer & Stylist: Linda Marina Portman 
Model: Jessie Dunne at Select
All clothing from the boutique of Audrey Grace








My story was just published in Odalisque Magazine. The above images however are my own personal favorites and are all outtakes:)

Jessie Dunne wears, top to bottom,: 1&2 Alexandra Grecco dress. 3 &4 Vintage dress. 5 Orla Kiely printed green dress. 6 Rachel Antonoff top and Alexandra Grecco skirt. 7 Vivetta pink dress with velvet bow (which is now mine:):) ). Chanel bag is my own. 8 To Be Adored pink dress.

Shoes are from Beyond Retro.

All clothing/ designers to be shopped in Jaclyn's Audrey Grace online shop.

One can view my story in Odalisque together with a lovely interview that our Features Editor Michaela Myhrberg created with the owner of the boutique HERE.

X
Linda Portman

4 comments:

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

Spectacular images, lovely model, to-die-for clothes, but lack cats. ;)

Alice Saga said...

hahaha!!! There are some cats on my instagram:) silly ones as always. xx

jimzhang said...

wow,beautiful dress~~~~

Alice Saga said...

Thanks for liking Jim:)!