Thursday, October 11, 2012

A Small Town Thursday in Sweden

This morning I took a very long (3 h) walk! I wanted to see the house I spent every other weekend in as a child with my father and step mother. It's really out in the woods:) So strange that other people occupies it now, the house my father build from the ground up. Life really does go on.

The afternoon was spent with my God Father, Jan-Ake and his family which sort of is my family:) I Love Love Jan-Ake. He met his wife when I was around 12 and she has this Wonderful daughter, Gabriella whom I view sort of like a little sister. She is like a chef. Amazed at the food she creates. The cat is hers:)

Today was a Marc by Marc Jacobs dress and a Top Shop candy striped jumper with my Converses.

Tomorrow = Party.

xxx
Alice Solantania Saga

No comments: