Friday, October 26, 2012

Jay Ahr

I went to see Jay Ahr's Resort and Spring 2013 Collections yesterday in Marylebone. I too went to see an old friend of mine, Coline (the head of pr for the designer), whom I have not seen for years. We got to know each other while she was at the office of Louis Vuitton and I was at The New York Times Magazine's Style department in New York. Coline is the beautiful smiling girl in image 1.

Jay Ahr was a new talent for me but fact is that he has been designing for 6 years. Fell in love! Particularly in the 3 dresses shown here:) Fly in to my closet maybe?

The location of the presentation was hauntingly breathtaking. The Diana painting, carpets, wooden floor & furniture........ohlalala!

Coline is wearing Jay Ahr Fall 2012 pieces.

X



Linda Portman

No comments: