Monday, May 27, 2013

Diary 220: And I Shambled After As Usual












So it is a bank holiday weekend here in England so everyone is off today:) a lot of people go on mini vacations so Dulwich has less people and my neighbours are gone which means it's dead quiet here which I love.

Me myself has taken long walks and planned a couple of shoots, hanging out at Franklins and The Rye, created my collages and tried to dress up cutely every day:)

Top to bottom: HI:))) me in my lavender dress from Snoopers Attic. 2-5 Snaps from my morning walks around Dulwich. BEAUTY I think. 6 Me in a Diane von Furstenberg wrap dress. 7 Yesterday while cooking dinner I hung out in my garden with The Sunday Times Magazine and a glass of wine. 8  Details of what I was wearing Saturday, the Snooper Attic dress, skull scarf a gift from Rodney at Franklins, Beyond Retro dotted cardigan and a yellow Top Shop cardie. 9 I Shambled After As Usual. 10 A collage I call The Life of Solantania. See me??? 11 Another collage I created this weekend that I call You Are Unrepeatable.

BEAUTY

"I shambled after as usual as I've been doing all my life after people that interest me, because the only people that interest me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones that never yearn or say a commonplace thing...but burn, burn, burn like roman candles across the night"

- From the original manuscript of On The Road by Jack Kerouac.

Happy Monday
x
Alice Solantania Saga

No comments: