Thursday, May 23, 2013

ALICE SAGA'S WONDERLAND


The Beauty of Our Flowers:)

Faithfullness, Bashful Love, Innocence, Splendor, Hope & Happiness
=
NOW

This Week Is:

Mood: I Am Love
Obsession: The Gym & Bodyblast Finally:)
Color: Yellow as in Sunshine
TV: Gold for Tre Kronor:))) The Ice Hockey game of course
Film: I Am Love
Book: The Hunger Games still. It's just perfection. 
Song: Fred with Petra Marklund
Musician: Ane Brun
Artist: Dilka Bear
Store: Kee Boutique (just got 2 60's style dresses here)
Photographer: Jesse Shadoan (whom I hope to work with soon)
Blog/ Website: Tea & Tulips
Instagram: Bec Winnel
Place: Chelsea Flower Show (hope to go tomorrow:) Excited)
Drink: All the wines at Franklins when their is no house white;)
Food: Vegetables with quorn burgers

Quote:

"I disregard the proportions, the measures, the tempo of the ordinary world. I refuse to live in the ordinary world as ordinary women. To enter ordinary relationships. I want ecstasy. I am a neurotic — in the sense that I live in my world. I will not adjust myself to the world. I am adjusted to myself."

 - Anaïs Nin


HAPPY THURSDAY MY ADORABLE READERS

X
ALICE SOLANTANIA SAGA
(quote & photo of flowers from Tumblr)

No comments: