Monday, July 29, 2013

Diary 228: Love, Inspirations & Wonders = A Sheer Joyful Week












Soon August! and we in London have been so adorably lucky with Sunshine almost all of July:)) It has made ALL the difference. August means that my Fairy Pagan Poetry Tale art project is coming to an end but it only means a new one is to be happening:))) 

Last week I went to Richmond, Central London & I took a walk along The Thames River among many other things. 

My main main day was Saturday though when I went to my Dear friend Jaime's Garden Party in Tunbridge Wells. I met some new lovely people:))) And got to see & DEVOUR such beauty. I will do a full blog post on only this day later in the week.

top to bottom: 1&2 a couple of snaps from the castle garden party where I met this adorable girl whom here shows sheer love to her baby sister hahaha whom seems to be a  tiny bit reluctant to the hug:)))) so cute. The roses are Jaime's in her wonderful kitchen. More to come from this day. 3 I started to draw and I am finding my Gredelin Graddnos. Here are some inspirations for my project. 4&5 collage making at Franklins. 6&7 Richmond. 8 Me on the day I needed grandma protection so I was wearing her dress and as almost always her gold heart necklace. 9 Me in my dear dear Vivetta dress & Screaming Mimis sunnies being Super Happy, this was yesterday. 10 On my way to the very cool bar Franks in Peckham, the sign says to take a right;))) In a Barbara Hulanicki for Top Shop playsuit.

How I Have Felt For The Most Part This Summer (repeat repeat...): 

“What can I do with my happiness? How can I keep it, conceal it, bury it where I may never lose it? I want to kneel as it falls over me like rain, gather it up with lace and silk, and press it over myself again.”
-Anais Nin

Happy Beautiful Monday To You:)))
x
alice

No comments: