Monday, July 29, 2013

"I Disregard the Proportions, the Measures, the Tempo of the Ordinary World...!"


"I disregard the proportions, the measures, the tempo of the ordinary world. I refuse to live in the ordinary world as ordinary women. To enter ordinary relationships. I want ecstasy. I am a neurotic — in the sense that I live in my world. I will not adjust myself to the world. I am adjusted to myself. - Anaïs Nin"

AMEN

a couple of things out of the blue;):
My female role models whom happen to be my mom,aunt and grandma tried to stop me out of love to move anywhere else than close to home/ near them...but what happened was this: their love gave me strength to think I could conquer the world:))) I think they regret this now hahah. or not. 

you might wonder about the various personas:) well my mom started that one. when I was a tiny little girl my mom always gave me stories about these other girls that had taken over my persona...and of course it won me over and I was in her hands haha.It made me angry but at the same time I was laughing so hard at all its silliness:)))

An Anais Nin Outfit:

Anna Sui flowery dress
grandmas heart
vintage bangles & barrette
Beyond Retro cardie
Burberry flats


"Are you in earnest? Seize this very minute:
What you can do, or dream you can, begin it;  
Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. 
Only engage and then the mind grows heated;  
Begin and then the work will be completed." 
–Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
I am sending Love to My Dearest Jaime:)) I am so happy to have you as my friend. Thank you for Saturday.

a monday morning note;0) and this is the type of blog post I will create after 3 large glasses of white wine:))) and yes I have edited down the text haha. But mainly the post is the same, I want to keep it authentic no matter what state I am in.., only shorter and hopefully with correct spelling. 


x
alice

No comments: