Thursday, August 22, 2013

Today I Am A Midsummer Night's Fairy Queen! To Quote Shakespeare;)


My lovely Facebook friend Robin shared a quote from Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream when I posted my today's outfit on Instagram:

And I serve the fairy queen, To dew her orbs upon the green. The cowslips tall her pensioners be: In their gold coats spots you see; Those be rubies, fairy favours, In those freckles live their savours: I must go seek some dewdrops here, And hang a pearl in every cowslip’s ear. Farewell, thou lob of spirits; I’ll be gone: Our queen and all her elves come here anon. Over Hill, Over Dale, A Midsummer Night's Dream by William Shakespeare

Today's Outfit:
vintage dress from The Shop
grandma's gold heart
bangles from Screaming Mimis
flowery printed flats from Burberry





Today's collage: 
My 365 day project:) I 

call today's Choose Hope & Anything Is Possible (thinking 
of Ohlalala! What Am I Doing NowAgain? OH YES...Following My Dreams)!

See another taste of my 365 day project on a fairy granny gredelin day;0) HERE! 


HAPPY THURSDAY!

with love

alice solantania saga

My Collage:

Most photos are either photographed & styled by me and/ or styled by Linda while collaborating with other lovely photographers/ illustrators. The collage within the collage is created on a day when I was incredibly proud over being Swedish:))) Most photos in this collage are by other artists which I have saved on my iPad from Pinterest & Tumblr.



No comments: