Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Totally Swedish!

That is What I Am;)))

Today is to be sunshine happy grateful in Shoreditch. Some Paper Vintage, Breakfast Club & Soya Latte I think is to be, I am wide open for whatever comes my way.

outfit:

H&M sunshine topo with lace & denim 70's style skirt
Grandma's gold heart
Prada belt
Burberry violet flowery flats
not seen: Franklins Farmshop carry bag & Goldsmith Vintage sunnies

BEAUTY TODAY FOR YOU TO ENJOY:

"I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright.

I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun more.

I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive.

I wish you enough pain so that the smallest joys in life appear much bigger.

I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.

I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.

I wish you enough hellos to get you through the final good-bye."


With Love
alice

No comments: