Tuesday, October 08, 2013

5 Breakfasts & 3 Collages






as you may know, for october i am creating a new breakfast (or buying) every day:) trying for healthy ones. 

top to bottom:

oatmeal with figs, bananas & tahini with some blueberries
whole wheat breat with avocado & basil with coffee
blueberries & raspberries with a kiwi & an egg
oatmeal with sugar (stevia) & cinnamon with coffee
saturday was only a soy latte haha but at the wonderful place, the albion

and then of course my all year project (from valentines day to the next one 2014) is to create a collage a day, either on my iPad or by cutting & pasting ( i have created 2 full books with such inspirations already). here are some created on my iPad this past week:



hope you like:)))

from top:

life as i know it
candy cute
mother of the dragons

today is to be a Sunshine Princess day!


happy tuesday
xxx
alice solantania saga
(Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap! )

No comments: