Monday, October 07, 2013

A Gredelin Gräddnos Violet Day Wishing My Mother The Dearest Happy Birthday

Jag Älskar Dig Mamma

I wish you the Happiest Birthday Mom! Out on Adventure Today You Are & That Makes Me SO HAPPY!

Champagne it is!

Even though you are at home in Sweden; I am celebrating you from England:)! I have dressed up, made you a card & I am now baking a cake. I will have a toast for you later.

I LOVE YOU




today's birthday outfit is:

dress from Camden Market
Top Shop diadem
my aunts pearl earrings
H&M gold belt
cardie soon to be sold at my Alice Saga's Wonderland Boutique
Burberry flowery printed flats

i call this dress & outfit my Scarlet O'Hara one since she is one of the prettiest ones and I feel so pretty in this one:) which is needed on a day like this. 

now i need to get back to my baking, which I wish was this one below, (a wonder from The Albion) but I am not creating anything close haha)! I wish though this would I was to share with my mom today.

much love 
xxx
alice & lindha

No comments: