Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Alice Saga's Wonderland


be yourself and you can be anything

this week is:

mood: hopeful
obsession: violet
color: violet
tv: gossip girl (still)
radio: sommarprat i P1
book: twilight, the second book
song: monster, eminem featuring rihanna 
group/musician: ulf lundell
artist: me
designer: vivetta:)))
shop: north cross antiques in East Dulwich
photographer: sofie olejnik
blog: ghost girl
instagram: seafaeries
place: new york
food: mix of vegetables
drink: pepsi max with rum

&
today's quote

"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom"
-Anis nin



AND.... Can I be her please?:

"Hon gör mig galen
Jag vill ha henne hos mig i natt
Hon gör mig galen
Hon gör mig galen
Hon kan bli min frihet
Hon kan ta mig ut härifrån
Hon gör mig galen
Hon gör mig galen"


i wish you all a lovely wednesday
x
alice solantania saga
(Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap! )


No comments: