Sunday, December 01, 2013

Diary 235: She's So Violet;0) An End To A November!

  to all beautiful creatures i wish you a happy sunday










i've been prepping for my december art project & finally i think what i am up to:)

it's been a lovely week, the one ending our november of 2013. i have met my lovely bestie jenny, a bradley has made me a beautiful creature again, i got my hands on some meadham kirchhoff for top shop wonders:)& sunshine has been with me almost every day;0) oh and yes, i have devoured flow.

top to bottom: 1-4 i met jenny at the adorable cafe the vintage emporium. she gave me a gift which made me tremendously happy since i had no idea i was to be given a late birthday celebration:). 5 found this:) she's so violet. 6 doodling finding finding my gredelin graddnos.  8 i bought 2 advent calenders yesterday:)) 9 franklins moment with my fave mag at the moment, flow. 10 me in beyond retro & another vintage top. 11 me happily posing in my meadham kirchhoff new blouse:)) & newly done blonde by bradley! 12 central london on my way to bradly. this is regent street.

happy happy 1st of december beautiful creatures
xxx
alice, violet & sunshine


No comments: