Monday, December 02, 2013

My First Sunday of Advent Was Full of Angels, Heavenly Clouds, Santa Claus & Sunshine









sometimes when not careful one gets what one wishes for;0)

the day was lovely. my aunt gave me this advent calender full of gifts:) i am to get a new tiny gift each day until december 24th! so i decided to create an art project around these 24 days, we'll see how it turns out since i am not clear about the direction just yet...only that i am to use my polaroid camera. yesterday's image came out wonderfully cute:) I too bought lovely flowers. then off i was together with sunshine to explore wonders. my day was finished off with a trip to franklins where i met my lovely friend melissa and some of her friends that too were adorable.

my heavenly outfit for such a day:

meadham & kirchhoff for top shop baby doll cloud printed dress with violet lace trim
marc by marc jacobs bow barrette
my aunts pearl earrings (one which was left behind like cinderella..)
antique cross necklace
top shop tights 
burberry flowery printed flats
beyond retro dotty cardigan

& here are some angels, kittens & wonders for you to devour;0) 

xxx
alice solantania saga
(Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap! )


No comments: