Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Today I Am Having An Alice in Wonderland Afternoon Tea Party;)

me, violet & sunshine!




outfit for a tea party with my family includes marc jacobs of course;0)

marc by marc jacobs tea dress & bow barette
grandma's gold heart
wolford stockings
burberry flowery flats
beyond retro dotty violet cardie

i've been a tiny bit down recently but yesterday when i sat down to create my collage, faith hope & love all sort of started to make sense again. especially the faith part, which is to do with trust. trust is something i struggle with on a daily basis and has so since i was a child, i so wish this was not the case.

so....Today is NO BAD FAITH

some beauty to devour & to think about:

she feels in italics, and thinks in capitals

choose hope & anything is possible

i wish you all a happy wednesday
i am off to bake some cookies & devour champagne. at least in my imagination;)
much love
alice solantania saga
(Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap! )





No comments: