Thursday, December 19, 2013

Today Is Bumblebee Sweetness & Some Fairytale Wonders



 the weather here in london is wonderful today, the sun is shining:) i just finished a 3 hour morning walk while listening to the 3rd book of the twilight saga, i am obsessed with bella, edward & jakob;) now i am to enjoy this beautiful day & then create a real cut & paste collage i think.

outfit

baum und pferdgarten violet blouse
grandma's gold heart necklace
screaming mimis bangles
vintage velvet mini skirt
wolford stockings
office patent leather ballerinas

& a tiny collage to devour;0) Wonders of Fairytales i call it
bumblebee sweetness love to you all
xxx
alice

(Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap! )



No comments: