Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Today I Am Violet Corpse Bride

"If I touch a burning candle, I can feel no pain. In the ice or in the sun, it's all the same. Yet I feel my heart is aching. Though it doesn't beat, it's breaking. And the pain here that I feel, try and tell me it's not real. I know that I am dead, yet it seems that I still have some tears to shed."
 
"you're married to me! she's the other woman!"

 - both quotes from tim burton's corpse bride


a corpse day outfit to scare my little brothers;0)

marc jacobs lace, satin & silk dress
antique cross necklace for some magic
wolford stockings
office patent leather ballerinas

today i am to see my other family, the one consisting of 3 brothers, a step mom & their side of family:) i can not wait. corpse bride love good family i call them! but first, a pernilla!

to all of you whom celebrates christmas today, i wish exciting happiness:)))

tomorrow i will show some images from my christmas 2 days.

love
alice solantania saga
(quotes from Rotten Tomatoes)

No comments: