Thursday, January 09, 2014

A Thursday of Creative Longing

I loved her
not for the way
she danced
with my angels
but for the way
the sound of
her name
could silence my
demons.
- Christopher Poindexter

How I wanna be this woman dancing with the angels of his. Can't WAIT!

I had a good day. Went to central London for loads of errands. Flowers at Liberty, film & a cute little exhibition ( Mari Mahr) at The Photographers' Gallery, Selfridges for my cream:), Whole Foods for a snack and Top Shop just because and in the end I discovered the best book shop EVER, 5 floors of wonders! Hatchards:)) bought a wonderful book. Then I was off home to Franklins;) reading taking notes mainly from Brooke Shadens book. Peeked through my new book too of course but trying to stay focused!

love
alice

No comments: