Thursday, January 09, 2014

Kiss Me Before You Go!




i am to miss someone terribly:( i just hope it all one day works out for us.

dressed so properly today, almost feel like a kindergarten teacher;0) i am really off to central london today to buy some film, an expensive facecream (because I AM WORTH IT) & maybe a certain Ballad Of magazine if I can find it:) maybe i'll squeeze in the national portrait gallery.

outfit

antique cross necklace
prada belt
zara skirt
fogal stockings
office patent leather ballerinas

here is yesterday's collage, i call it "kiss me before you go" because that is what i wished would have happened.
much love
alice
(Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap! )

No comments: