Monday, January 27, 2014

Diary 237: A Marc Jacobs Outfit, Cats Cats Cats, Some Fairy Tales, Beauty From Dulwich & The Swedish Church; A Wonderful January Weekend In London!
















an adorable january weekend!

even though things has been upside down lately i managed to keep my spirits up. saturday i created the longest walk and captured so much beauty:) sunday i went to town, marylebone to go to the swedish church. mainly because i needed the mustard i so desperately crave (as do a certain matthew). i have also hung out at toasted & franklins to read & create. and all these cats in the gardens where i live:))) they really do think i am a devil in disguise hahaha. i mean come ON! i am ALL sweetness;0)!!!

top to bottom:
1-4 the cats in the gardens, east dulwich where i live:))) 5 dulwich woods! my obsession. 6-8 morning walk discoveries around south east london. 9 mustard must have. from the store, totally swedish. 10-12 the swedish church. this song is wonderful. 13-15 an outfit:) marc by marc jacobs dress & bow barrette, grandma's gold heart, screaming mimis bangles, beyond retro cardie, fogal stockings & burberry flowery printed flats.

 this little collage i call fairy tale fairies, hope you like:)


i wish you all a happy monday
xxx
alice
(images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap! )

No comments: