Monday, January 27, 2014

A Monday Outfit, Beauty From Dulwich Village & Some Angel Revelations:)

such beauty right:)?


see the cats in the second  image:) the peeking out checking out the other cat??? hahaha! such drama here in dulwich;0)

today is violette cuteness so decided to wear this:

whistles blouse
top shop skirt
grandma's gold heart
fogal stockings
gabor ballerinas

yesterday was full of angels so decided to create "angel revelations" devour them please:)


“The deepest secret is that life is not a process of discovery, but a process of creation. You are not discovering yourself, but creating yourself anew. Seek therefore, not to find out Who You Are, but seek to determine Who You Want to Be.” 

much love
alice
(quote from good readsimages in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap! )

1 comment:

alice saga said...

Thank you Miss Twiggy:) xx