Sunday, January 05, 2014

Don't Be Delicate; Be Vast & Brilliant

it was supposed to be a twiggy day!
but i changed my mind! something happened this morning to me, so at the moment i just wanna pretend that all is wonderful. my mantra today on repeat is this:

"don't be delicate; be vast & brilliant"

outfit

cacharel blouse
top shop skirt
antique cross necklace
fogal stockings
gabor ballerinas
braids by me;)

today's collage i created a while ago, i picked it today because i did name it today's mantra:)
don't be delicate; be vast & brilliant

i wish you all a safe happy wonderful sunday
xx
alice
(Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap! all quotes from pinterest )

No comments: