Saturday, January 04, 2014

Today Is New Beginnings! & Then Some Advice From The Fairy God Mother;)

Happy Divine New Year To All My Lovely Alice Wonderland Readers:)
i am back home in london!

these past 10 days in my swedish hometown, uddevalla has been brilliant. this place is where i have the most friends & my whole family lives here too so always when i come back to london (it was the same when living in new york) i feel lonely! empty. in a small town everything is so close and easy to get to (walking distance almost always) and in london it just takes more effort to meet your friends. yesterday i was lucky to meet one of them, james whom i have not seen for ages. we stayed up way too late! because i am worth it haha! kidding. i need a king charles spaniel:)

i do have some new years resolutions, i'll share a few:

1 today is to be our lucky day so shine bright like a diamond
2 feed your brain
3 create something every day

outfit for new beginnings:

h&m dungarees
antique cross necklace
converse shoes

 here is the collage i created on my last day in sweden. i call it:
 "miracles takes a little time, said the fairy godmother:)"

much love & i wish you a happy saturday
xxx
alice solantania saga
(Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap! all quotes from pinterest )

No comments: