Friday, January 31, 2014

Today I Am The Child Empress Of The Never Ending Story

a child empress over the flowery maidens



how many wishes do i get?

outfit for friday magic 

vanessa bruno silk blouse with balloon print
grandma's gold heart
top shop skirt
fogal stockings
gabor ballerinas

my flowery maidens in the world of fantasia;0)

“There is an unknown land full of strange flowers and subtle perfumes, a land of which it is joy of all joys to dream, a land where all things are perfect and poisonous.”


                                          i wish you an adorable friday
xxx
alice solantania saga
(quote from good readsImages in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap! )

No comments: