Thursday, January 30, 2014

A Thursday In London: Bleach, Whole Foods, Liberty & Elle:) Plus An Outfit!


TIRED

In a good way tired though:) went to central 8am this morning! Had an Eton Mess cake for breakfast:0) at least it was from the wonderful store Whole Foods! So I am not feeling too guilty:) then off for a tiny look at Liberty! Such a beautiful store. Then Bradley at BLEACH. I love being there, the talk in between the adorable girls & boys whom works there is Perfection! And Bradley is my sweet heart:) he always makes me so beautiful! Perfect combination that is. Off then it was home for my gas person whom almost has fixed my heating situation now...only a few more days of this. Now I am at the East Dulwich Tavern for some wine and photography planning ( and Elle's March issue).

Outfit for a day at BLEACH

Urban Outfitters tee
Beyond Retro dungaree dress
Grandma's gold heart
Screaming Mimis bangles
Converse sneakers
Blonde by Bradley;0)

"LIFE'S A BLEACH; THEN YOU DYE"
- BLEACH London 

happy adorable rest of Thursday I wish you all
xxx
Alice

No comments: