Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Today I Am A Gold Heart With Violette Dreams:)


i have been out on adventure and my iPhone even more so. while i was at a dinner party in central my phone was all over london all on its own;0)! Thank god the dear decided to come back. me & my 5000 photos are safe. anyhow, i have a new friend:)! 

outfit for a golden heart day

baum und pferdgarten violette blouse
top shop skirt with lace hem
grandma's gold heart
fogal stockings
office patent leather ballerinas

today i am to finish off my application for a masters in photography:) wish me luck.

yesterday's collage i call "the dreams of violette"! Devour it please:)

a tiny advice:) Set the world on fire!

much love
alice solantania saga
(Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap!  quote from pinterest)

No comments: