Monday, January 20, 2014

Today Is Magical Sweetness Together With A Gösta

& i have angels in my hair;0)

don't you?

outfit for magical sweetness angel wishes

catherine malandrino blouse (worn beneath jumper)
autumn cashmere knitted jumper
jack wills cordoroy skirt
antique cross necklace
fogal stockings
office loafers

after my morning walk this cat i call Gösta was hanging out in my garden haha:)) sweet. my garden is so beautifully wintery at the moment. today is good.

 i've taken a look at some of the ipad collages i created in the beginning of my year (the one that starts on valentines day), and here is a fave i wanted to share:) i call it The Magical Sweetness of Angels.

to sweetness
xxx
alice
(Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap!  )


No comments: