Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Don't Be Delicate; Be Cute Candy Brilliant;0)

a tuesday so far












i had a big breakfast (oats with peanut butter, tahini, figs & a banana)& then headed out for my morning walk in the woods, see the beauty:)? then i had some tea at the lovely place toasted and created my collage before heading home to be greeted by all these lovely cats that are my neighbours. love is all around the gardens hahaha. then time to get dressed candy brilliant;0)

outfit for a sunshine brilliance day

top shop candy jumper & skirt with lace
apc blouse with lace collar
my aunt's pearl earrings
grandma's gold necklace
fogal stockings
marc by marc jacobs flowery printed flats

i wish you all a cute candy brilliant tuesday
much love
xxx
alice
(image with quote from pinterestImages in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap! )

No comments: