Monday, February 03, 2014

En Ängels Blomster Kärlek = Today

oh dear god in heaven!

how many wishes am i granted? i need 3.
SO
“Don't tell me what I'm doing; I don't want to know.” 
-federico fellini

she said what?

outfit for a day in envy longing for the flower angels love:

alma aguilar white dress
vintage jumper with pearl buttons
marc by marc jacobs bow barrette
antique cross necklace
screaming mimis belt & bangles
fogal stockigns
office ballerinas

today's collage i call "En Ängels Blomster Kärlek":) 
basically it means "the love of the flower angel"
i hope you like.
yours
alice
( quote from good readsImages in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap! )

No comments: